Friday 1 April 2011

This Weekend's cycle - Only 4 Weeks to Go

I have been told that Sunday is Mothers day which is a “three line whip” for me so I cannot now cycle.
Saturday early is probably best now. Ainsley JJ Conor and possibly Matt are up for it (St Albans) anyone else???

Meet Mine at 7:30am
Sorry to muck you all about……

Sorry Guys I haven’t had a chance to write a report on last week’s agonising 90mile ride, from Cambridge to Shoeburyness.

Although the guff from the BHF said that the ride was 70 odd miles I popped the route into Map my Ride and lo and behold 90sodding miles ………argh

We left Cambridge at 8:30 (having left HP at 6:00am)the route went through Duxford, Saffron Walden Debden, Thaxted, Great Dunmow, Felsted,Boreham, Danbury, Battlebridge, Rayleigh, Southend and then Shoebury. Here is the Route!!!!





The Hill between Little Badow and Danbury is a category 5 Climb

Any way here are a couple more pictures.

Nice Boozer called the John Barleycorn free coke and cadbury's mini eggs

 Dont forget to chase your sponsors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment